An interesting new position… The individual will be responsible for responding to online and telephone requests as well as communicating with and educating existing and new customers about the services and products we provide while finding the best solution for their needs, preparing any required paperwork for the production and accounting departments, qualifying and providing leads information to technical business development team, and facilitating the delivery of information. This position is located in Greenwood Village, CO – see details
Archives for September 4, 2008
Looks like Peter and crew have just released a new update for the location-aware social networking application, whereyougonnabe. Some key new features in this release include:
– WYTV, a new animated map display inspired by the cool Twittervision, but using data from whereyougonnabe. This displays an interesting mix of activities from your friends and public activities from other users. You can click through on friends’ activities to see more details.
– Calendar synchronization now uses Google Local Search, based on the context of which city you’ve told us you’re in. So if you’re in Denver, CO and you put a location of “1100 Broadway” or “Apple Store” on an activity in your calendar that week, it will find a suitable location in Denver.
– We now support display of distances in kilometers as well as miles, a request we have had from several users. If your home is in the US or UK the default setting is miles, elsewhere it is km. You can change your preference on the settings page.
– The experience for new users is improved – when you add the application you can immediately view data from your friends, or public activities from other users, without having to enter any data. Users just need to tell us their home location before creating their own activities.
– Various small usability improvements and bug fixes.
If you’re interested in helping to save the planet then we.offset is a handy mobile app used to help Monitor CO2 emissio. Nokia has made available an interesting mobile application that enables users to monitor and track their CO2 emissions. Users can then offset their emissions in an effort to help save the planet. You can Download wi.offset for your mobile at http://www.nokia.com/environment/weoffset