ArcGIS 9.2 – a major release
– Improve the quality and usability of ArcGIS via customer driven improvements.
– Extended the ArcGIS platform
– Better documentation
Goal is to ship final release this fall – Pre release was July 2006
– make it easier to use and fix bugs
– improve docs
– make good looking maps without using other apps
– add more powerful visualization
– make the geoDB easier to use
– improved support for cAD and other data stds
– better automation for worklows using geoprocessing
– make it easier to author and deploy GIS maps across the web
More than 4000 bugs have been fixed in total!